Here are links to products that I have had great success with and recommend.
This product was recommended to me when I was just beginning to have hot flashes. I took 1/16th of a teaspoon 3 times, and the hot flashes were gone for a year. I then took it twice more and never needed to take it again. I’m not saying it will work in the same way for you, but I am happy to report that it has worked well for other customers and clients of mine over the past ten years, and I have a feeling it will work well for you too. Whether you are perimenopausal or even having trouble years into menopause, it is known to balance
Not all Maca Root powders are the same! I have tried other brands, and they just don’t do what this Royal Maca does. This is a true superfood. Easy to take, this lightly sweet powder has a pleasant taste as it dissolves it your mouth.
Maca root is a cruciferous plant native to the highlands of Peru. It has been used for thousands of years by native Peruvians living at 14,000 feet above sea level to promote vitality, sexuality, and hormone balance in men and women. It supports:
- Reproductive health in men and women in all stages of life
- Promotion of vitality, stamina, energy, and mood balance
- Bowel regularity
- Healthy endocrine gland function (thyroid, pancreas, adrenal glands, testes, ovaries)
- Collagen-based structures (bone, muscles, hair, skin, nails)
Due to the adaptogen-like functions of Maca root, each person will benefit from taking the correct dosage for their age and gender.
Maca root is a food, so it is easy to add this nutty, malty-tasting powder to smoothies, coffee, juice, shakes, hot or cold cereal, and other recipes. We do not add excipients or flow agents, so mix in the powder thoroughly by using a shaker cup or blender. It goes well with hot drinks and foods.
Because of the potency of Royal Maca® powder concentrate, you must measure carefully! Taking too much can be unbalancing to your system, while taking too little may not yield the results you desire. Finding the minimum effective dosage is your goal for optimum health and vitality.*
Bottle sizes: 175g / 57g
Servings per bottle: 210 / 67
One serving contains:
(Royal Maca®root 2:1 powder concentrate) 833mg
Selenium 2.49 mcg (naturally occurring in Maca root)
Royal Maca® powder is:
Economical – look at the number of servings!
Maca root was shown in a 2004 study at Albany Medical College to increase tissue levels of Insulin Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1), a naturally occurring precursor hormone made by the liver. IGF-1 decreases as we age. IGF-1 impacts many parts of the body:
- Hormone balancing for women with a menstrual cycle, in perimenopause, menopause, post-menopause, and into old age
- Including sexual function, libido, reproductive health, relief from PMS and painful periods, and bone density support
- Promotes libido, erectile function, and healthy reproductive function in men
- Supports collagen-based structures, which include bone, muscles, hair, nails, skin
- Supports neurotransmitter hormones including those required for optimum mood, sleep, and cognitive function
- Promotes healthy endocrine gland function (thyroid, pancreas, adrenal glands, testes, and ovaries)
Therapeutic Grade of Maca
- Royal Maca® is organically grown and processed in Peru. Of all Maca sold in the U.S., 70 – 80% is grown in China and is of inferior quality.
- Royal Maca® is a therapeutic-grade Maca product, not a recreational food product.
- Royal Maca® is a life-changing alternative to testosterone therapy for men and hormone replacement therapy for women. It supports hormonal health in young women including reproductive health and beautiful skin.
- Because of the high potency of Royal Maca®, correct dosage must be determined with Whole World Botanicals’ guidelines (see below). Free individual consultations are available for customers. Contact us.
- Royal Maca® is the most potent and economical Maca product on the market. Other products are commonly a one-month supply with a serving size of one teaspoon (or more). Royal Maca® powder comes in two sizes, 57g (67 servings) and 175g (210 servings), with a serving size of 1/3 teaspoon. Note the number of servings – the small bottle will last over two months and the larger bottle will last over 6 months at the normal dosage.
Each Serving Contains
- 833 mg certified organic Royal Maca® root powder concentrate
- 2.49 mcg Selenium (from Maca root)